[Qgis-user] Router ports configuration

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Thu Mar 24 01:45:32 PDT 2022

Hi Victor,

"the cloud" can mean an infinite number of different things but
generally: no, that is not necessary unless you are using something
really special and weird.

Cheers, Hannes

Am 23.03.22 um 14:54 schrieb Victor Morell via Qgis-user:

> Hello,
>
> Do I need to open some específic port on the router to get QGis
> working wright when I’m working with layers stored on the cloud?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Víctor Morell Román
> Urbaning
>
> C/ Bonavista, 65
> 08202 Sabadell
> 93 789 53 97
>
> victor at urbaning.cat <mailto:victor at urbaning.cat>
>
> www.urbaning.cat <http://www.urbaning.net/>
>
> La informació inclosa en aquest email és CONFIDENCIAL. Si vostè
> llegeix aquest missatge i no és el destinatari indicat, l’informem que
> està totalment prohibida qualsevol utilització, divulgació,
> distribució i/o reproducció d’aquesta comunicació, total o parcial,
> sense autorització expressa en virtut de la legislació vigent. Si ha
> rebut aquest missatge per error, li preguem que ens ho notifiqui
> immediatament per aquesta via i procedeixi a la seva eliminació junt
> amb els fitxers annexes sense llegir-lo ni gravar-lo. En virtut d’allò
> establert a la Llei 15/1999 i la LSSICE 34/2002,l’informem que les
> seves dades formen part d’ un fitxer titularitat d’IDEEM INNOVA, S.L..
> La informació registrada s’utilitzarà per informar-li, per qualsevol
> mitjà electrònic, de les nostres novetats comercials. Vostè pot
> exercir els seus drets d’accés, rectificació, cancel·lació i oposició
> a la següent adreça: C/BONAVISTA, 65 - 08202 SABADELL (BARCELONA). En
> compliment de la Llei 34/2002 d’11 de juliol de Serveis de la Societat
> de la Informació i del Comerç Electrònic, l’informem que pot revocar
> en qualsevol moment, de forma senzilla i gratuïta, el consentiment per
> a la recepció de correu electrònic, enviant un correu electrònic amb
> la seva sol·licitud a: mail at urbaning.cat <mailto:mail at urbaning.cat>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are Confidential and
> If you have received this email by mistake please send it back to the
> person that sent it to you. Unauthorized publication, use,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its
> associated attachments is strictly prohibited. Under the provisions of
> Law 15/1999, and the LSSICE 34/2002 normative, we inform you that your
> data will be included in a database owned by IDEEM INNOVA, S.L.. The
> registered information will be used to maintain the contractual
> relation and to inform you by e-mail or postcards of the commercial
> newness and/or new promotions of the company. We also inform you that
> you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and
> opposition in C/BONAVISTA, 65 - 08202 SABADELL (BARCELONA). In
> compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services Information Society
> and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may revoke at any
> time, easily and free, the consent to receive e-mail´s, sending an
> e-mail with your request to: mail at urbaning.cat <mailto:mail at urbaning.cat>

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Schon gewusst?

In unserem Blog geben wir Tipps & Tricks zu
Open-Source-GIS-Software
und berichten aus unserem Experten-Alltag:
https://wheregroup.com/blog/

WhereGroup GmbH
Grevenweg 89
20537 Hamburg