[Qgis-user] qgis : how to load/point to a postgis table within expression interface ?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:21:39 PDT 2022

Good Morning,
With qgis 3,  In order to limit the number of labels to my town table
intersecting my area of interest polygon, I wanted to test the qgis
expression called: "overlay_intersects" via the settings / label /
rendering menu . The syntax of the expression seems quite simple. But when
I do an "overlay_intersects("my_table")" the expression is said to be
invalid and my postgis table could not be loaded.
 What is good practice with qgis expression interface to load, point to a
postgis table? Do I need to enter the server name? the name of the db? of
the scheme? FYI, my common table is stored in 'admin' schema.

Thanks.