[Qgis-user] qgis project to online

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Nov 9 05:37:39 PST 2022

Hi,

You need to install[0] and configure[1] a QGIS server on your server so you
can stream the project and its data to your web client using for
instance WMS.

Your data need to be either on a database (PostGreSQL/PostGIS for
instance) or inside files side-by-side with your project file (but it's
less efficient, better to have them in a database).

Your web client can then use the WMS to display the map using a library
like OpenLayers, LeafLet or an tire web application like QWC2[2], Lizmap[3]
(there is many more)

Regards,
Julien

[0] https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/getting_started.html#installation-on-windows