[Qgis-user] project browser very, very slow

Thomas Struller thomas.struller at lga-geo.de
Mon Nov 14 06:15:17 PST 2022

Hallo dear list,

I use Qgis 3.28 latest Version on Win 11; Lenovo L14 Gen 1, 32 GB memory, AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U with Radeon Graphics, 1700 MHz, 8 Kern(e), 16 logische(r) Prozessor(en)

Using the browser-panel and opening the project directory needs realy long time. Not only a few seconds. Then opening a gpkg needs the same time. In fact Qgis browser ist very, very slow on every action I do. Its no fun to use Qgis.

All data (gpkg, shp-file, raster data etc.) for my project is located in one directory on a network drive  (win2016 file-server I guess).

In my project-file there are also links to some wms sercives.

What do I have to do, to accelerate the access to the project directory on Qgis 3.28?

Kind regards
Thomas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Struller
Diplom Geologe (Univ.), BDG, V18

Sachverständiger nach BBodSchG §18,
SG1 Historische Recherche
SG2 Pfad Boden – Gewässer
Akademischer Geoinformatiker
Privater Sachverständiger der Wasserwirtschaft

Tel:  +49 911 12076 111
Mobil:+49 170 33 20 494
Mail: thomas.struller at LGA-geo.de

LGA Institut für Umweltgeologie und Altlasten GmbH
Christian-Hessel-Straße 1
90427 Nürnberg
info at LGA-geo.de
www.LGA-geo.de