[Qgis-user] QGIS not reading data in all layers

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:56:39 PST 2022

Hi,

I have not seen this error before.  I would create a new user profile to test (never hurts).  My gut feeling is that your files are possibly corrupted.  Can you read the file with another computer.  I would scan the disk for possible errors (check disk on Windows).

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux