[Qgis-user] DXF layer locking

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:31:43 PST 2022

Btw, if I recall properly, drag and drop would open a dxf in read and write mode.  I think that if you open the dxf using the project import, the file will be read and copied to a geopackage.  The dxf file is probably closed after the import and the layer style from AutoCAD is respected.  You would need to test to see if this is still the case.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux