[Qgis-user] Can't Open QGIS

roland.spencerjones at googlemail.com roland.spencerjones at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 12:59:06 PST 2022

Hi,

I've been using QGIS for years, and installed periodic updates during that
time. However, in the last month I've tried downloading newer versions of
QGIS (initially 3.28, more recently 3.22) and although they seem to
download, and Control Panel (Uninstall a programme) shows that they are
downloaded, the app doesn't come up in my list of Apps. So, I don't know how
to open the downloaded version. What do I click on to get it started?

I'm using latest version Windows 10, on a 64-bit Dell machine.

Help!! Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks, Roland (Scotland)