[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 atlas : stabilize/keep the same legend position for all maps

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:58:48 PST 2022

Good morning,
I work with QGIS 3.22. For an atlas I'm trying to make not only the legend
content fit the content (it works) but also that the bottom position of the
legend is always the same. So I want to'stabilize' these values. It seems
to work when I view the atlas preview. But the PDF export is not good. The
position of the legend varies according to the boards and is positioned
either below or above the values I had defined. I am attaching a screenshot
showing on the left what I see in the atlas preview and the result of my
atlas pdf export.

[image: image.png]

I specify that I have as legend parameters: "show only entities inside the
linked map" as well as "adjust to content". For the "position-size"
submenu, I defined relevant x/y values and I indicated as a reference point
the point at the bottom left. I laso make a try in setting values x and y
as suggested here: QGIS map composer changing legend position when
exporting atlas as images
<https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/265163/qgis-map-composer-changing-legend-position-when-exporting-atlas-as-images>
But
it does not work for me.