[Qgis-user] Export to SQL Server plugin

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Nov 30 07:17:52 PST 2022

> *Rikesh Lad*
> /Wed Nov 30 04:12:40 PST 2022/
> GDAL command output:
> ERROR 1: Unable to find driver `MSSQLSpatial'.

Hi Rikesh,
it seems the error is quite self-explanatory: the MSSQLSpatial driver
for the GDAL/OGR library is missing.
I suppose you are using QGIS on Windows installed via OSGeo4W (the
"standalone" or the "network" installer).
Please open the OSGeo4W Shell and execute the command: ogrinfo --formats
That command will list all supported vector format: very likely
MSSQLSpatial is not among them. Such GDAL/OGR driver is not installed by
default on Windows / OSGeo4W.
In this case I think that installing the MSSQLSpatial GDAL/OGR driver
using the OSGeo4W Setup program will fix the issue. This task could be a
little bit difficult if you have installed QGIS using the standalone
installer.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea