[Qgis-user] Generate XYZ Tiles in QGIS from OSM? Broken?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 3 10:55:21 PDT 2022

Hi,

I tried to create a small off line version of OSM for a municipality from a OpenStreetMap xyz layer.
More or less like this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWGkW0_DrHo

But... if I do this (even with the exact example from the youtube movie), nothing is generated...
QGIS starts at 1% and stays there, no requests being fired, nothing generated, nothing...?

I've tried on 3.22 and master, all the same result.

Anybody here can succesfully create an MBtiles file from for example Cyprus?

Or did anything change, that makes it fail with me?

Thanks for any info.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde