[Qgis-user] Georeferencer not working in 3.26.3 unless new profile

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Mon Oct 10 04:10:57 PDT 2022

I cannot get georeferencer to produce output in 3.26.3 on Windows 10.
On run it fails with the message Transform Failed:Could not create destination file.
Running with the same files, settings and control points in the LTR 3.22.11 works as expected.

If I set up a new default profile it works, however I have a lot of useful stuff in my user profile.
Anyone have an idea what the issue might be, are there user profile things I could tweak or do I just need to start afresh adding all my customisations back into the user profile until something breaks?

Michael Dufty