[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 200, Issue 32

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 10:49:25 PDT 2022

This appears to be an issue that others are having with this plugin also:
https://github.com/ctu-fgis/2020-b-qgis-gtfs-plugin/issues/24
I think your best approach will be to contact the plugin developer. As it is probably not a problem with the QGIS code.

I believe that GTFS is xml based so you may be able to parse the data in other ways, depending on how big your file is.

-Thayer