[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 200, Issue 32

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 13:11:25 PDT 2022

 Hi Krishna,
It may be less frustration for you to try one of the other GTFS plugins. When I search "GTFS" in the plugin manager I get 3 other results: AequilibraE, GTFS-GO, Networks. Note I have not tried them.

If you want to persist with GTFS Loader, I would think that the best thing is to open an issue and paste in your stack trace or your image. the Github repository looks kind of stale, no activity in the last two years, so you might not get a reply.  https://github.com/ctu-geoforall-lab/qgis-gtfs-plugin   I did find an e-mail address at the top of each page of code. For example you can find it here:  https://github.com/ctu-geoforall-lab/qgis-gtfs-plugin/blob/master/GTFS.py   By the way, there is an open issue about it crashing QGIS when trying to open GTFS files. At least you got an error with a stack trace :-)  The person who opened the issue did not even get an error.  https://github.com/ctu-geoforall-lab/qgis-gtfs-plugin/issues/11
-Thayer