[Qgis-user] Intersect vs extractbylocation

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Wed Sep 14 09:57:31 PDT 2022

When I tried both methods, the interests takes about 20x times longer than the extract.  The number of rows output are the same.  So my assumption is that they would be the exact same just one faster.  Was just making sure that I did not miss something in it..

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP Certified
Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Need to Automate MikroTik Backups:  https://cloud.linktechs.net
Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com