[Qgis-user] PR review needed

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 27 07:36:59 PDT 2022

 > jedi autocompletion

I can't say just how awesome it would be to have some "proper"
autocompletion in the console and editor. One that knows about the
actual object it is used on instead of suggesting random text string
matches from anywhere in its database.

Honestly, this would make learning and teaching Python and the PyQGIS
API infinitely easier and fun.

Seeing the GIFs on https://yoannqdq.github.io/qgis-better-editor/ makes
me jealous of the people who used your plugin when it was working in the
older versions. Wow!

Cheers, Hannes