[Qgis-user] Lost Vector (and Raster) Geoprocessing Options,

Holly McLachlan hmclachlan1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:33:19 PDT 2022

I lost the ability to Clip a vector file, first in 3.16.14. I do not see
Geoprocessing Tools as a selection option in the Vector dropdown box in the
main bar of the user interface. I think perhaps QGIS is not accessing the
GDAL library, but it looks like many gdal files are present in both bin and
apps>gdal.

I downloaded 3.22.11 and still have no access to Geoprocessing Tools. It
does not appear as an option in the Vector dropdown menu.

--
Holly S Mclachlan
(775) 762-3408