[Qgis-user] Call for co-maintainers of the QGIS hub

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Apr 4 08:38:47 PDT 2023

Dear QGIS enthusiasts

As some of you may be aware, we have been developing a space for users to
share their QML styles, processing models, 3D objects, etc.

You can find already a rich collection of great resources here:

https://plugins.qgis.org/ (open the 'Hub' menu up top).

It would be really great to have co-reviewers help me to deal with the new
submissions as they come in. If you are interested to help me, please let
me know and I will give you the access needed (I'll need your OSGEO id).

Thanks!

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton