[Qgis-user] How to permanently enable a plugin?

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Apr 7 04:49:42 PDT 2023

Hi Adam,

Normally it should work as you wish for.

Once I had a customer with this problem. They were using Citrix and the
user home directory (where plugins are stored) was either cleared at
every startup, or the server where QGIS was running was a different
every time. Could that be the problem?

Hope this helps,
Raymond