[Qgis-user] How can I change the projection center

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sun Apr 16 05:13:43 PDT 2023

JOE LEMONNIER via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> writes:

> Is there a simple way to change the projection center from the prime
> meridian? On checking the web, I see posts from three years ago
> suggesting awkward workarounds. Is there a simple way?

Your question presupposes a lot and leaves out the details and is also
perhaps suffering from

  https://xyproblem.info/

Some projections have prime meridians, and dome don't.  If you don't
like the projection you are using, you can consider a different one.

Perhaps you can explain your problem (on list of course).