[Qgis-user] New Date/Time Tools Plugin Update

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 04:37:02 PDT 2023

I updated the Date/Time Tools plugin.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/datetimetools/

The functionality is the same, but I needed to update the timezonefinder
python library. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you see it,
because of changes in the library, it is no longer practical to include the
python dependencies with the plugin. When you update the plugin, you will
also need to open the OSGeo4W console and install 3 additional python
libraries. On windows just type in the following. I don't know if you do
the same on Mac and Linux distributions or not.

pip install timezonefinder astral reverse_geocoder

You don't need to be a system administrator to do this.

Best wishes,

Calvin