[Qgis-user] New community voting member

Adelcides Varela cidvarela33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:43:30 PDT 2023

It is with a great pleasure and sense of recognition that I receive this
special honour, particularly coming from a small african island nation with
a population under half a million.

I hope with the help of all the community I will be able to do a good job.

Best regards,
Adelcides Varela.

Marco Bernasocchi via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> escreveu no dia
segunda, 24/04/2023 à(s) 11:22: