[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.32 Lima desktop missing vector tab data management use ; vectorlayers merge ( samenvoegen )

marc.devits at telenet.be marc.devits at telenet.be
Tue Aug 8 02:34:50 PDT 2023

YES

This was the problem .

I fixed  now  .  thanks for your help.

Marc De Vits

Van: Alexandre Neto <alexandre.neto at qcooperative.net>
Verzonden: dinsdag 8 augustus 2023 09:46
Aan: marc.devits at telenet.be; QGIS User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [Qgis-user] Qgis 3.32 Lima desktop missing vector tab data management use ; vectorlayers merge ( samenvoegen )

It seems the problem is another. You have the processing plugin deactivated.

Go to the plugins menu and choose the manage and install plugins. In the list of installed plugins, make sure to activate processing. This will fix the merge vector missing in the vector menu.

Alexandre Neto

User support

www.qcooperative.net <http://www.qcooperative.net>