[Qgis-user] PyQGIS Jupyter Notebooks on Windows Using Conda

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Sun Dec 3 23:54:41 PST 2023

Hi Noshin Saiyara,

you need to launch the Jupyter Notebook using the same environment. For
example:

$ conda activate qgis
$ jupyter-notebook (or what your executable is called, maybe it's
jupyter-lab)

Cheers, Hannes

On 04.12.23 07:50, noshin prachi via QGIS-User wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am trying to create a conda environment with qgis which will be
> ready to be used in a Jupyter notebook. I have added all the steps
> that I have followed in the attachment named steps. I have copied
> path from qgis which is being opened from the conda environment.
> But when I am trying to use
> fromqgis.coreimportQgsApplication,QgsVectorLayer,QgsProcessingFeedback
>  - I am getting an error message that the qgis module does not exist.
>
> I am using windows 10, python 3.10.9, qgis 3.30. Please help me in
> this regard
>
> Best regards,
> Noshin Saiyara

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei derwww.foss-academy.com

WhereGroup GmbH