[Qgis-user] Missing Raster Calculator in QGIS 3.34

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:09:58 PST 2023

Hi Lene,

raster calculator is not missing, it is still there and the dialog you
see is the one you are looking for. This algorithm was ported to C++
earlier this year and the algorithm dialog was unified with the rest
of Processing tools. Also there were some other changes aimed to fix
several issues which made the raster calculator algorithm unusable in
the modeler context.

As for the predefined expressions functionality, it was removed as a
result of discussion between QGIS developers involved in Processing
maintenance. It was not missed or forgotten, it was an intended move.

Hope this helps

пн, 18 груд. 2023 р. о 15:08 Lene Fischer via QGIS-User
<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> пише:

> Hi All,
>
> I´m using QGIS 3.34
>
> In processing>Raster Calculator I can´t find the same Raster Calculator as in 3.32.
>
> The dialog are totally changed – Can anyone tell me where to find it. In the raster calculator in 3.32 I can save function – but this has vanished.
>
> Please help me find this dialog.
>

> Regards
>
> Lene Fischer

Alexander Bruy