[Qgis-user] Missing Raster Calculator in QGIS 3.34

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:59:00 PST 2023

Hi,

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/271#issue-1694300882

> the entry in Raster menu will open the Processing algorithm instead

Looks like the Raster menu still points to the old C++ Raster calculator.
I thought the Processing algorithm would replace the old C++ tool but now, instead of 3 raster calculators (gdal, c++ and Processing python) that already confused some users, the refactoring leads to 4 raster calculators where the new Processing ones _almost_ cover what the old C++ one actually does. Should we not remove that one?

Regards,
Harrissou