[Qgis-user] QGIS not installing properly

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:07:42 PST 2023

I agree, Where that note appears,There should be a link to this section:

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#mac-os-x-macos

That we should expand with relevant information for using the installer and
to overcome certain difficulties. I wouldn't mind to try to tackle that
task, but I know nothing about Mac installation.

Alex

Andrea Giudiceandrea via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> escreveu no
dia sexta, 10/02/2023 à(s) 07:27: