[Qgis-user] LIDAR

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Tue Feb 14 06:04:45 PST 2023

Hi Allan:

One way is to combine the files into a super file which may not be an
option due to size.  The other would be to find the total range of z
values in your project area and set the min and max symbology for the Z
attribute.  while using the attributes by ramp option.  You can save the
style and use it for the remaining point clouds.

Kirk Schmidt

On 2/13/2023 11:49 PM, Allan Younger via QGIS-User wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have multiple Lidar downloaded las files, on opening find each has
> its individual range of levels.
> How can I shade uniform levels?
>  200m plus points in several of blocks.
> Chrs