[Qgis-user] QGIS in office 365 environment?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Feb 15 06:33:44 PST 2023

All,

I've been running into the same sync issues with other apps like AutoCAD.  And the sharing of data in OneDrive is very painful, as in there is no such category (AFAIK) for a "PUBLIC" setting to file access.  We have a similar need to share files with fairly large and varied named groups.

I tried to have a Public user put into place, but that seems to be a frowned upon approach these days.   I have thought about setting up a Samba server specifically for this purpose in Azure.  I have not yet found any  good solutions.

Bobb

My machine - - - PW19-S295-C024