[Qgis-user] Google Maps

Kobben, Barend (UT-ITC) b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Sat Feb 18 11:32:31 PST 2023

He Jess, nobody on this email can give you a useful answer to that! We are not Google, this is the QGIS list. But much more important: the Google people could tell you if they allow you to create screenshots of their maps, but they are not who can and should tell you what type of screenshots you can use in your thesis, it is your school/university/theissi supervisor who should tell you! Rules for using 3rd party figures and how to reference them are different across the world...

--
Barend Köbben
Cartography M.Sc.Thesis Coordinator & Local Coord. UT-ITC