[Qgis-user] QGIS on tablets

Chiz Harward chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 12:02:52 PST 2023

Thanks all, weight is indeed an issue, and given I’ll be up a scaffold/down trenches, I’ll probably have a harness/strap of some sort to avoid dropping it... My GIS boffin has done some tests and test project is running fine on his 4GB RAM 56 GB tablet, so hoping can use a cheaper machine and with SSD
thanks

Chiz Harward BA MCIfA he/him
Senior Archaeologist, Urban Archaeology
Cathedral Archaeologist, Winchester

I work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours

http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com<http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/urb.arch/
http://gloscross-slabs.blogspot.co.uk/

Urban Archaeology
2 Slad View,
Gaineys Well,
Stroud,
Gloucestershire
GL5 1LQ
07881 486837
chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk<mailto:chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk>

Urban Archaeology is a trading name of Chiz Harward BA MCIfA