[Qgis-user] What QGIS plugin development should I work on this year?

Loïc Bartoletti lbartoletti at tuxfamily.org
Thu Feb 23 00:03:21 PST 2023

Hello Calvin, Greg and users ml,

 > Great place to ask IMHO.

Big +1.

Greg, all your proposed topics are very interesting for me.

For your information, we (with Jean-Marie Arsac) have started to develop
a QGIS plugin Topaze [1] to answer some of these requests or to answer
them in the next versions.

This is a new component in our suite of plugins to go from land survey
to GIS integration.

It is not yet made officially public (on the plugin.qgis.org repository)
but it will be soon.

Contributions are welcome and we are listening to proposals.

All the best,

Loïc

[1] https://gitlab.com/azimut-fr/qgis/topaze