[Qgis-user] QGIS jobs looking for work!!

deni burilkov burilkovdeni at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:04:05 PST 2023

Dear QGIS,

I am looking for job at your company.

Relevant Coursework –
I have done a paper on how to make better GIS maps.
GIS3072C: GIS Fundamentals
GIS4001C: Maps and Graphs
GIS4021C: Aerial Photography Interpretation
GIS4113: Network Analysis

My name is Denis Burilkov, and I would like to apply for a position with you in the currently open role. I have long standing interests in the fundamentals of your company role and their applications to real life problems, especially urban planning and housing prices. Communicating is a skill that I fell is important in a business setting. A special interest of mine in the broader company field is the subfield of Analysis and Techniques. I had to deliver a map of a conceptualized subdivision into the pipeline for full plan at UF. I used ARCGIS, ARCMAP, geospatial data, linking the together in ARCGIS. It was remote and I had to do it by myself in a remote work position. In closing I would like to work with you because I think that I can learn a lot and sharpen my skills. My interests seem to be a good match to your company.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Denis Burilkov