[Qgis-user] Mapa de visibilidad

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Wed Jan 11 06:49:15 PST 2023

Hi Sara:

It depends what you mean by automatically. You can create a static
viewshed of one or several points and click on a location to see if any
or all are visible.  If you want to select a point and do the
calculation on the fly, that is a different process and would take a bit
of thinking on how to implement it.

The Visibility Analysis plugin will give you the functionality I
described first.

Kirk Schmidt

--
Kirk Schmidt, MScF, BScF, RPF