[Qgis-user] Looking for application/server etc

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Jan 12 07:43:11 PST 2023

Looking for something that can take a HUGE, say a 50-75 meg mutli-polygon (multi-state etc.), that has detail level down to 1meter, then parse it and display it within 1meg on top of mapping systems in a web browser ?  Options?  Not to mention, we have a few thousand of these so we need to be able to call the mapping for any one of them.   We also need it to simplify it i.e. maybe deliver a max a 1 meg to the customer..  if they zoom out we want to make it simpler to deliver something to the customer..  I'm sure there is a way of doing this..

I'm sure there is an application, server, something that can do this automatically..

Dennis Burgess