[Qgis-user] Consultation: Maxent courses or modules for QGIS

Diego Guarin dialgucif at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:36:30 PST 2023

Dear QGIS Community Team

I hope this email finds you well

My name is Diego Guarín, PhD Student of Landscape Ecology at the Technical
University of Dortmund. I would like to know if there are any sites or
extensions within the QGIS platform where a MAXENT course or module is
offered for ecological niche modeling and species distribution? If so, I
would appreciate the information you could provide me.

Thanks so much for your help.

Best regards,

Diego
--
Diego Alexander Guarín Cifuentes
PhD Student Technische Universität Dortmund
diego.guarin at tu-dortmund.de
Faculty of Spatial Planning. Landscape ecology and planning

M.Sc. Natural Resources Management and Development
M.Sc. Environmental Sciences