[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.28 version Quick OSM overpass query and accessibility analysis inquiry

Yi Wei ywei8082 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:16:41 PDT 2023

Dear all,
     I have been using QGIS and plugin QNEAT3 to conduct the accessibility
and sufficiency analysis for urban infrastructure (e.g., gyms, clinics,
restaurants, banks, cycling facilities, train stations, bus stops etc). But
QNEAT 3 has been running so long (more than 1 hour) to get the results
pending and is this normal?

Moreover, for instance, I want to make sure that by utilizing QGIS and OSM
analysis platform:

in the distance ranging from 200-500 m within residential buildings, the
clinics has had 50% sufficiency (good) and accessibility percentage (good)
as the coverage,

in the distance ranging from 500-750 m within residential buildings, the
clinics has had 30% sufficiency (moderate) and accessibility percentage
(moderate) as the coverage and

in the distance ranging from 750-1000 m within residential buildings, the
clinics has had 25% sufficiency (below average) and accessibility
percentage (below average) as the coverage.

Is this achievable by using QGIS and QNEAT 3 via isochrone analysis?

Best

Yi Wei