[Qgis-user] Exporting maps out of QGIS into Adobe Pro to create layered pdf files

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:49:03 PDT 2023

Hi Jamie,

You do need to create a Layout. Once you have blank template, you can add
elements to it. Right-click the empty page to go to page properties and set
the page size. Then, from the lefthand toolbar use the add map icon.
Enlarge the map item to fit the page.

You should see your map objects in it. You may need to change the scale of
the map. And again in the toolbars theres a icon to move the content in the
map.

I hope it helped.

Alex Neto

A quarta, 12/07/2023, 23:31, Jamie Gould via QGIS-User <