[Qgis-user] Problem saving project to geopkg

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Tue Jul 25 22:55:02 PDT 2023

The error message includes MedicalDebt.mldata as a project name.  I believe this is the file the memorylayer saver plugin creates to save the temporary layers to.   Have you tried it with that plugin disabled?

I'm really dependent on the memory layer saver plugin, and have abandoned investigation of saving files to geopackage because memorylayer saver does not seem to support it.

Michael Dufty