[Qgis-user] Uninstalling QGIS

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue Jun 13 07:40:55 PDT 2023

My Steps...

1)Use the OSGeo4W Installer to uninstall everything
2)Delete the OSGeo4w Folder
3) Delete the QGIS folders in C:\Users\...SomeUserName...\AppData\Roaming\QGIS

Do a restart of the computer, which should clear most of the stuff.
Then you can do a fresh Install if you require.
Kind Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://www.opw.ie

——