[Qgis-user] Data source manager--Postgresql: how to display schemas comments ?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:08:48 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,
I work with Postgresql/Postgis server and Qgis desktop as client.
I use several thematic schemas in my postgresql database.
With pgadmin, i fill in the COMMENT section for tables and chemas allowing
to have a short description for each tables and schemas. With Qgis, via the
data source manager, it is possible for tables to get this description.
But i would like to get the schemas's description. By default this does not
seem possible.
I am attaching a screenshot showing that the comments info are correctly
get for the table. But not for the schema level.
[image: image.png]
Thansk a lot.