[Qgis-user] Z and Elevation

Manolo Terranova manoloterranova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:22:22 PDT 2023

Thank you very much.
The relief was made with a GNSS receiver (not from me). The people that
made it are working for a society that handle municipal waste water and
sewers. They use the GNSS as a "tape meter" (with full respect for the
employees that must follow the orders from the boss even if they are not
qualified).

I will try to make the same thing with my GNSS to see what QGIS will say to
me. I would like to understand. I'll let you know.

Thank you again,
Manolo