[Qgis-user] No visualizo archivos laz en QGIS

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Jun 30 08:37:34 PDT 2023

> fotorafa at gmail.com fotorafa at gmail.com
> Fri Jun 30 04:30:39 PDT 2023

> Mensajes que me aparecen en QGIS al cargar los archivos:

Hi Rafa,
if you had specified this in your first post, we would have saved some
time figuring out that this is a symptom that there may be a problem in
the data or in the untwine utility or in the pdal library or in QGIS itself.

For the record, the reported error message in English is: Failed to
calculate statistics of the point cloud

I suggest you to report the issue in English in the QGIS issue report
system on GitHub https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues in order to have
the chance that some developers may have a look at such issue, find the
root cause and, if applicable fix it or suggest a workaround.

Best regards.

Andrea