[Qgis-user] painful file-browser

Klaus Affeldt ka at ansperger.de
Wed Mar 8 23:36:23 PST 2023

Hello Thomas,

short answer: disable the QGIS-Browser.
That helped me a lot facing the similar problem.

For some deeper dive into the topic: are you using datasources over VPN and does this effect occur when the connection is inactive?
If so, then feel free to join the current bug-report about this issue: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/51710
I guess chances are good that this is going to be solved soon.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihre PV ANSPERGER mbH
Klaus Affeldt

Zentrale Kamp-Lintfort