[Qgis-user] Selecting multiple polygons with stylus

Chiz Harward chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 09:18:53 PST 2023

Hi, I am successfully running QGIS 3.16.11 on a Surface Pro 7. I want to select multiple individual polygons to assign attributes to several at once.

Using a mouse I would click on 'Select Feature(s)' and then click and shift+click on each polygon in turn until I had the required selection, then click on 'Modify the attributes of all selected features simultaneously' and all is good.

Is there a way of doing this with a stylus? Mine doesn't have a second hot key, or do I need to upgrade my stylus? Freehand/polygon selection can be used sometimes, but not often
Best wishes

Chiz

Chiz Harward BA MCIfA he/him
Senior Archaeologist, Urban Archaeology
Cathedral Archaeologist, Winchester

I work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours

http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com<http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/urb.arch/
http://gloscross-slabs.blogspot.co.uk/

Urban Archaeology
2 Slad View,
Gaineys Well,
Stroud,
Gloucestershire
GL5 1LQ
07881 486837
chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk<mailto:chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk>

Urban Archaeology is a trading name of Chiz Harward BA MCIfA

[cid:image001.png at 01D951E0.8B2B5FA0]
https://archaeology.co.uk/awards/rescue-project-of-the-year-2023.htm