[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.22 composer : link a spatial extent (bookmark) to a map object?

gisfisch at t-online.de gisfisch at t-online.de
Mon Mar 13 12:02:20 PDT 2023

Hello Laurent,

in my opinion, it could be the best way to create a coverage layer (because you wrote you do not have one) for your 10 extents which can control your atlas. You could create the coverage features as envelopes (by processing toolbox) or using the extent values from the bookmark properties. It is not much work. Once you have that layer, you can also add attribute information to it to write titles for your extents or to control things like page layout and output map scales corresponding to the individual extents.

Hope it helps, Uwe