[Qgis-user] 3.28 in MacOS Catalina plugin installation error

Varvara Antoniou barbara.antoniou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 13:29:40 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am trying to install any plugin (from official ones) either from the
builder or from a zip file and I keep getting the following message:

|"Plugin installation failed: Failed to unzip the plugin package.
Probably it's broken or missing from the repository. You may also want
to make sure that you have write permission to the plugin directory:
/Users/user/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins|."

I have write permission to the folder and the plugin package is not
broken. This error appears also in 3.16 version.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Vera

--

*Βαρβάρα Αντωνίου* Δρ Γεωεπιστημών - GIS Expert | Msc Πρόληψη και
Διαχείριση Φυσικών Καταστροφών Εργαστηριακό Διδακτικό Προσωπικό