[Qgis-user] Cannot find Print Layout

ERT - Mike Breiding epicroadtrips at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:45:25 PDT 2023

Greetings,
I cannot see how to create a Print Layout.
I found the info below but I do not see a "New Print Layout icon" or a
"File" menu.

Obviously I am missing something.
WV-Mike

Ver. 3.28.4
Win 11
====
Before you start to work with the print layout, you need to load some
raster or vector layers in the QGIS map canvas
and adapt their properties to suit your own convenience. After
everything is rendered and symbolized to your liking,

click the New Print Layout icon in the toolbar or choose File ► New
Print Layout. You will be prompted to choose a
title for the new layout.

QGIS-3.28-DesktopUserGuide-en.pdf
<https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/pdf/en/QGIS-3.28-DesktopUserGuide-en.pdf>
Page 647