[Qgis-user] QGIS server : Serve Postgis data ?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:48:04 PDT 2023

Good morning,
I have just (finally) validated the installation of Qgis server on our
Debian server.
I manage to serve/broadcast the .qgs project and the data made available by
the community (world.qgs project). These are shp files.
In parallel with the installation of Lizmap or QWC2, I would like to test
this time the fact to serve of qgis projects containing postgis tables from
our database. How to do this ? Especially for the definition of the URL?
How to define in the URL the sources of the postgis tables? The URL notably
has a LAYERS&...
How for example to publish all the postgis tables contained in a project,
without having to specify each of them in the URL?
Thank you so much.