[Qgis-user] Qgis server : install QWC2 and Lizmap on the same server?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:08:02 PDT 2023

0
<https://gis.stackexchange.com/posts/456278/timeline>

Dear all,

I succeed in installing qgis server on our Debian server. Before starting
on the installation and documentation of QWC2 and Lizmap, we would have
been interested in a small comparison of these two solutions. In a test
perspective, is it possible to have these 2 solutions installed on the same
Debian server? (for information, we have apache as web server). Or is it
unadviced to attempt this double installation (risk of conflicts in
particular)?

Thanks a lot.