[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin problem

Karl Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Thu Mar 30 02:50:25 PDT 2023

Hi!
I’ve managed to export a page with pointcloud. I don’t remember exactly but I think Luigi is on the right track. You have to copy the point cloud to the web server manually. It won’t export. It’s a bit tricky since the preview won’t load from the web server and the export not a local file. So you have to add it twice (local to see it in preview and from web server for the export) The URL may be tweaked in the data/index/scene.json file.

Hope this works for you.

Here is my example: https://kartor.kristianstad.se/publicerat/externt/3d/BN19-2137/
If anyone knows how to change the standard classification colors it would be nice to know. It works but it could be nicer.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson